AC Infinity Products:
ADVANCE GROW TENT 2X2, 2000D DIAMOND MYLAR CANVAS, 24" X 24" X 72"
- An advanced grow tent designed to create optimal climate conditions for year-round plant cultivation indoors.
- Features durable frame that uses 50% thicker steel poles and carries 2x more weight than standard grow tents.
- Higher density 2000D canvas prevents light leaks while diamond mylar amplifies light reflectivity.
- Future ready design featuring controller mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- 24” x 24” x 72” | 2 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | Accessories: Reflective Floor Tray & Tool Bag
A grow tent designed to grow plants indoors by providing complete control over climate conditions. Featuring a quick-view observation window, this grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for higher durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned diamond mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. To ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking, an inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zippers inside the grow tent. Additionally, the duct ports’ double cinching design closes them on either side to reinforce the light-proof sealing. Accessories include a waterproof floor tray, a built-in tool bag, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
PREMIUM BUILD QUALITY
This growing tent is reinforced by its frame’s steel construction, utilizing 22 mm diameter poles compared to standard grow tents’ 18 mm poles. The corner pieces share the same rigidity that keeps the tent upright and sturdier than others. This, along with its roof beams, enables up to 150 pounds of grow equipment support when hung at intersecting points. A metallic finish protects the steel poles from long term wear and tear while presenting a clean aesthetic.
The CLOUDLAB series enables you to grow your desired plant year-round and is specially made for gardening indoors. Place it in any room in your home such as your closet, basement, guest room, or garage. Opening the air venting screen or pairing the floor duct port with an intake fan will allow fresh air to enter the grow tent. Peel back the window flap to track progress while preserving the climate of the inner space, where the tool bag stores and organizes your grow accessories.
FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT, 2X2
- Innovative halo design produces uniform coverage and deeper light penetration to maximize plant yields.
- Specially formulated with full-spectrum Samsung LM301H white, red, and IR LEDs optimized for all grow stages.
- Linear bar light design adapted into four-sided halo form factor to achieve commercial lighting output.
- Digital controller with daisy-chaining ports featuring PWM dimming, timers, cycles, and backup memory.
- Air-suspended driver over aluminum heatsink passively cools LEDs to last longer and boost PAR output.
An indoor LED grow lamp with an innovative halo design crafted to maximize plant yields by providing uniform coverage and deeper light penetration. This LED grow system uses the latest Samsung LM301H diodes to efficiently produce full-spectrum lighting fit for use during the germination, vegetative, and flowering stages. The grow tent light is built with a raised LED driver, set on top of an aluminum frame with a thermal compound for no-noise heat dissipation. It is primarily set in grow tents with interior reflective Mylar lining, and used to cultivate a variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables. Each unit is plug-and-play, and includes a set of rope hanging hardware to be ready for use out of the box.
SPECIALIZED FORM FACTOR
These light-emitting diodes are arranged in a halo ring form factor, which allows for even coverage and deeper penetration. This lighting maximizes your grow tent’s capacity and growth potential by expanding the amount of usable growing space and reaching past your plant’s canopy. The diodes’ arrangement also enables the LED grow light to achieve commercial bar light performance and provide full coverage in 2x2 spaces.
Each system includes a programmable controller that is capable of efficient 0-100% PWM dimming. Set timers and consistent light cycles up to 24 hours for both on and off. Features baseline brightness levels and backup memory in case of a temporary power loss. Controllers can be detached to be mounted remotely and are built with extension ports to provide programming to additional LED grow lights.
HEAVY DUTY FABRIC POTS
1 GALLON, 5-PACK
- Garden grow bags designed to improve plant growth by air pruning roots and draining excess water.
- Industry-leading thick nonwoven fabric is tearproof and provides insulation from inclement weather.
- Durable, rugged handles with reinforced stitching provide portability and greater weight support.
- Built-in metal rings enable midair hanging and twist tie passthrough for low stress plant training.
- True Capacity: 1.33 Gallon | Thickness Rating: 500G | Quantity: 5-Pack | BPA-Free
A set of tough, heavy-duty fabric pots designed to promote healthier root structures and easily transport plants. By allowing roots to air-prune themselves, they create even coverage of your soil to best absorb water and nutrients. These fabric pots use thick nonwoven fabric that supports more weight than other planters and provides insulation from inclement weather. This passively regulates their temperature to preserve your plant’s development, while the pot’s permeability prevents you from overwatering them. Its nonwoven fabric is also BPA-free which makes these garden bags environmentally friendly and safe to grow vegetables and other crops in.
Paired with durable handles that make transportation easy, these fabric pots feature metal rings that allow for plant hanging and twist ties to route through for low stress training. In addition, its heavy-duty, rugged build can withstand wear and tear and enables repeat use. Each planter will carry greater volume of soil and plants than other fabric pots, when filled to the dual stitch line, to provide more root space to thrive in.